• If the product is not according to the order or if there are any defects on the product, then you as a customer must send a complaint to PostNord Strålfors AB in accordance to following text. This complaint must be written
in text, including pictures and sent to specified address in the Terms of agreement.
• PostNord Strålfors AB will only handle complaints that has been reported within 3 month after the customer received their product.
Effects of delays
• Complaints are handled in accordance with local, domestic, and foreign or other selected distribution services.
Effect of a defect product
• In the event of a product has been deemed as defect by PostNord, the customer may at its own choice and discretion, demand either of the following actions at the expense of PostNord.
• Rectification through correction
• Replacement of the product with equivalent non-defective product, free of charge.
PostNord Strålfors AB has the right to stop to production of any order that is unsuitable according to the code of conduct and PostNord values. This includes, Human rights but also products deemed unmoral by PostNord with content
• Racism, Swastika, Sexual, Violence
All logistics question will be handled by PostNord. How the Customer contacts PostNord:
How to act as a customer to conduct a proper complaint?
Fill out the complaint form.
Take pictures of the defect product. (from all angles)
Send the supporting documents (filled complaint forms and pictures) with the subject "Complaint and the current day" to 3Dsolutions@stralfors.com.
Wait for information from PostNord Strålfors AB.